Why Not...Let's speculate...

Bill SAS 513

Just another old guy in a T-shirt
So, who would you like to see holding a new Silver Sky...I know at least one guy that's probably already thought about Mark Knopfler...Dare I say, Clapton, Gilmour...I would think David Grissom could really spank one, too. (I know, I know...DGT, and all, but still...)

Billy Gibbons would sound great spanking one of those planks.

Reactions: CVS
Any great player can make even a Squier sound great. Considering this is an artist model, built to JM's personal specs ( some of which some are really not that popular nowadays....round fretboard & tiny frets for example), this is kind of a moot thread.
However, if PRS offered up a Strat copy with much more standard / popular specs (say, 10" radius and larger SS frets...), well, that would appeal to a lot more players these days.
Just sayin'....

Any great player can make even a Squier sound great. Considering this is an artist model, built to JM's personal specs ( some of which some are really not that popular nowadays....round fretboard & tiny frets for example), this is kind of a moot thread.
However, if PRS offered up a Strat copy with much more standard / popular specs (say, 10" radius and larger SS frets...), well, that would appeal to a lot more players these days.
Just sayin'....

C'mon now, there's no fun in that! You gotta throw out a name!

Back