Why Not...Let's speculate...

DreamTheaterRules

Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe
yep, already mentioned, but Beck and Trower. Boy, would the internet break if a couple legends and lifelong Fender guys like them came on board! I bet The Gear Complainers Page would burst into flames. It would be like Chicago Fire! "Fire department. Call out!"

Paul makes that more normal PRS Spec'd neck for this thing, and it could happen. ;) (See what I did there. Dangled the big carrot in front of PRS. I figure if I had said "DTR and Bodia" it wouldn't have pulled quite as much weight as Beck and Trower. But hey, maybe Paul would like a good Winger tribute band!)

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Paul makes that more normal PRS Spec'd neck for this thing, and it could happen. ;) (See what I did there. Dangled the big carrot in front of PRS. I figure if I had said "DTR and Bodia" it wouldn't have pulled quite as much weight as Beck and Trower. But hey, maybe Paul would like a good Winger tribute band!)

Yeah not likely. You'd need a couple of heavy weight's like Frank and Ed. You know, Bartles and Jaymes!

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
Well I'm not sure if the rage would be louder or not, but I'd love to hear him on a PRS. Maybe a 594...
For some reason Joe didn't reply to my suggestion last year on Twitter.

Just read these comments after posting something similar in the SS thread!

Yeah the internet would implode!

The world would stop spinning!!

And the “cheese makers” would be blessed!!!

Alnus Rubra

Loving nature’s wonders
I don't like to spread internet rumors, but since he admitted it himself, I guess it's ok to say that Scott is into that as well. Minus the riffs.
There’s nothing wrong with a “southern brother” enjoying a little disco (in the comfort of his own home).

Sorry @ScottR I know I promised not to tell!!:confused:

Boring fact of the day. Nile said in a recent BBC documentary that La Freak styled themselves on a Roxy Music album cover (can’t remember which one).