WHY NO CLASSFIED/EMPORIUM?

SkyHigh

I don't see any classified section. Is it there and I just missed it or? I know that this is "official" PRS forum and all but can we plese have one?

Thanks

When you get a sec, take a peek at the forum rules - they help explain the intent of this site. Here's rule #4.

The PRS Forum is an information and communication site only. Please do not post items for sale or discuss retail or wholesale pricing of any kind. If you'd like to post a classified ad, there are many established websites and forums that support gear sales.

Problem with it is the responsibility factor(even if the forum bares no true responsibility). If deals go bad/wrong/whatever, the forum itself is sometimes looked to for support/resolution of the matter. PRS certainly wants no involvement in that. I wouldn't if I were them. Even with the disclaimer of "all deals at your own risk" - it's still a headache waiting to happen. I might be off base, but that's my guess.

It would be nice to have a board with primarily PRS in the swap, but I don't think it should be here.

The easy answer is this...
PRS is in the business of selling NEW guitars. Why would they create a market where neither they nor their dealers gain anything.

I don't blame them at all. TGP and VR have thriving emporiums which have at any point a good selection of PRSi.

Faded said:
The easy answer is this...
PRS is in the business of selling NEW guitars. Why would they create a market where neither they nor their dealers gain anything.

I don't blame them at all. TGP and VR have thriving emporiums which have at any point a good selection of PRSi.
Makes sense.

First, No "Bad Girl" Thread!! :evil:
Now NO Swapmeet!!!! :evil: :evil:

What about a:
"Fully Dressed Female who wants to find a NEW home for her PRS, for a small Service Charge" Thread/Section?????

Back