Why doesn’t Sergio have this?

Boogie

Zombie Two, DFZ
Snazzy strap, eh, Serge?

navarro.jpg

Yeah, it’s rad.

Reason #1: I haven’t made it yet.

Reason #2: If/when I make one I’d have to send it to @]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

I recall hearing that Louis Vuitton is upset with Dave for rocking that since it’s a fake. It was a thing on the internet a few years ago, maybe even a cease and desist letter or something, which is funny since Dave had a working relationship with them... I would’ve figured they’d just make him one.

Yeah, it’s rad.

Reason #1: I haven’t made it yet.

Reason #2: If/when I make one I’d have to send it to @]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

I recall hearing that Louis Vuitton is upset with Dave for rocking that since it’s a fake. It was a thing on the internet a few years ago, maybe even a cease and desist letter or something, which is funny since Dave had a working relationship with them... I would’ve figured they’d just make him one.
Maybe it’s the Dunlap strap locks that makes it look chintzy? :rolleyes:

If you made one, you’d better make 50. Now I sound like your marketing manager.

Maybe it’s the Dunlap strap locks that makes it look chintzy? :rolleyes:

If you made one, you’d better make 50. Now I sound like your marketing manager.

I have enough vinyl to make one, maybe two, getting ahold of it is difficult and/or expensive.

My sewing machines are buried behind a pile of crap, I’m never left alone, and I need to buy special needles for vinyl/leather.... so it may be awhile. But believe me, it’s on my list.

Dude, you never fail to amaze me.

Sewing is a good survival skill to have, you never know when you’ll wind up on a deserted island and need to make a gown or a dust ruffle.

Huh. I thought this thread was about the haircut. :p

Oh, well that’s easy.... My hairline is migrating to my ears and nose.

Dude, you never fail to amaze me.

Sewing is a good survival skill to have, you never know when you’ll wind up on a deserted island and need to make a gown or a dust ruffle.

I meant that in the most admiring and positive sense. Everybody could use a good Singer.

Last edited:
It’s when you look down and discover your first grey hair! The beginning of the end!!:oops:
Thank goodness that hasn’t happened to me! There’s almost no pigment left on my head, which I’m ok with, but I’m just not ready for the rest to go gray. :(

Long ago as an early teen, my mom pulled me aside and told me that a man needs to know 3 basic things since his mom won't be around forever to do it: how to cook a meal, how to wash & fold clothes and how to sew a basic stitch in case you lose a button or such. Many years later, my wife always comes to me when she needs something stitched back together and I fully plan on passing those lessons onto my little guy when he's old enough.

Long ago as an early teen, my mom pulled me aside and told me that a man needs to know 3 basic things since his mom won't be around forever to do it: how to cook a meal, how to wash & fold clothes and how to sew a basic stitch in case you lose a button or such. Many years later, my wife always comes to me when she needs something stitched back together and I fully plan on passing those lessons onto my little guy when he's old enough.

Nice! I’m forever grateful I learned how to sew.

Plus, a sewing machine is technically a power tool.

Back