Why do they sell nuts in sets of two?

Actually, as to the original post's question, I suspect that the answer is, quite rightly, "Because that's what they decided to do. Next question."

This kind of thing doesn't have to be justified to anyone. And it's a 14 buck issue. Hardly worth bitching about.

YAY!! Yeah that makes PERFECT sense. THANK YOU.
I see how they could just DECIDE to make me pay for something I don't need or want. Because it's MY money they are taking. And I DO love throwing my hard earned money into the garbage so a big American company can have more if it. Makes perfect sense now. THANK YOU for that LSchefman.
Hey, it's only 14 bucks. Hardly worth bitching about. Until EVERY company starts using this "decided perfect logic" and then for some of us OUR money DOES matter and we DONT want to throw it away.

Puhlease.
REALLY?

I see how they could just DECIDE to make me pay for something I don't need or want. Because it's MY money they are taking. And I DO love throwing my hard earned money into the garbage so a big American company can have more if it. Makes perfect sense now. THANK YOU for that LSchefman.
Hey, it's only 14 bucks. Hardly worth bitching about. Until EVERY company starts using this "decided perfect logic" and then for some of us OUR money DOES matter and we DONT want to throw it away.

Puhlease.
REALLY?

Right on brother. The MAN is trying to KEEP US DOWN! Rage against the machine! Power to the People! And all that other stuff...

I kind of thought the thread title made it self actualizing. You can't sell guitar nuts (plural), and only get one. That would be a nut (singular).

if guitar "nuts" were sold in sets of one, well, that would just be nuts (crazy).

Nuts usually come two to a sack.

I had a friend in college who only had one nut. We called him The Wrecking Ball.

Wrecking-Ball.jpg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;149463 said:
I had a friend in college who only had one nut. We called him The Wrecking Ball.

Looks and sounds like a Dream Theater album! haha

I'm surprised no one has offered the real solution.

If you need one PRS nut, buy a core PRS - it comes with one nut.

If that nut needs replacing, buy a core PRS - it comes with one nut.

If that nut needs replacing, buy a core PRS - it comes with...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;149463 said:

View attachment 1750

Did anyone verify his claim, or did you all just take him at his word? :flute:

A buddy of mine only has one (I took him at his word). He tried to get a discount on his vasectomy. His original plan was not to tell the doctor to test his qualifications.

Puhlease.
REALLY?

Shane, You've stated on the other Forum (on several occasions) that the Canadian Gubmint gives you "Disability" payments :iamconfused: :iamconfused:

Back