Why do people back out of agreed to deals?

So I respond to a forum here in Australia to a gent who wants a Tremonti. I offer my 2010 McCarty burst and send pics and phone number. All agreed to with a price reduction, then nothing, will not respond to calls or text messages.:mad:

Later I see on a PRS owner Facebook site - same gent bought a Tremonti blah blah, bought it at xx price. I restrained myself by not replying to his post and calling him out.:rolleyes:

I am not bothered that he did not want the guitar, just frustrated at the lack of common courtesy advising people of a changed mind, not hiding away.

Just venting - Tremonti $$ would go to hunting down a 2008-2011 CU24 fixed bridge.:Do_O

Irritating, but not as bad as a potential buyer who can't tell the difference between "Core" and "SE"!

He drove me up a wall(called me and liar and threatened to tell "Ebay" after I wouldn't cave in to a dumbass offer he gave).

I blocked him from further communication .

Because worldwide there are some of these:

Haha - best pick me up on a Monday morning in Oz, just as an update got a better deal anyway. Have traded but gent came with money on top as he desperately wanted the guitar. Thanks for all the messages and it did help me get over myself a bit.

Even though I traded I have money from an amp sale so in good spot to find the CU24!!

Back