Why do I have to complete a CAPTCHA?

Coming from an authority....................(on Penthouse Forum letters)?
I never thought this would happen to me, a college freshman in a midwestern town...

Wait what??? You guys read those? I was strictly there for the pictures. Besides, my mind doesn't process verbage when I see boobies. Don't judge me, It's a character flaw.

Why do I? Every time I log in now I have to identify the damn boats or bikes.
Are you in fact a real person? I think that is where the trouble sometimes lies. Please verify that you are a real person by clicking on all pictures of Julie Bowen.

It's always those pesky Russians!

Click on the pictures with Russians

Come on guys. You know they prefer to be called "Ruskies."

So after the microchip is fully seated at its location in my body and then starts communicating with my WiFi?!?!?!? Ah Ha! Now I get it.

Put a magnet on your arm to make it stop when it gets there. As long as the magnet holds it there, you'll be whatcha call "wifi enabled."

Through your underpants!

They can do that? :eek: Those dam Ruskies just won't give up, will they? Well, they always said they'd destroy us from within, and that's certainly "within" o_O

Are you in fact a real person? I think that is where the trouble sometimes lies. Please verify that you are a real person by clicking on all pictures of Julie Bowen.

Of course he's a real person, he lives in Omaha. Not even a bot would ever willingly claim to be from Omaha...full disclosure, I live here.

I tried clicking the Julie pics, but I got, um busy...:oops:

Of course he's a real person, he lives in Omaha. Not even a bot would ever willingly claim to be from Omaha...full disclosure, I live here.

I guess you have a point. Who would claim that if it weren't true? :)

And, "busy" is what we're going to keep her when we convince her to be forum mod here! I can see daily live zoom meetings as part of the job description. ;)

I can validate the accuracy of this statement. I've met him, too. CME PRS Clinic!

I can validate the accuracy of this statement. I've met him, too. CME PRS Clinic!
Ok, well since we know he's a real person now, maybe he has to do the captcha thing because the he's not vaccinated and the government is out to get him.

Back