Why do guitarists and criminal masterminds both like blue jeans?

I could be talking about a new amp hand crafted Class A tube amp that I want. Her response would be "You know, you could buy that new Line 6 amp with three times the wattage and all of the effects for $199 right now". God bless her but I married a crazy woman.....lol......

Wow! There are a lot of flaws I could overlook in a woman, but that’s pretty serious. She must cook a mean lasagna!;)

That's 5 seconds of my life I can never get back.....
uyKgrYk.gif

Mom was busting my chops this evening when she asked, "How do you dispose of a soup can of pan grease?"

I told her calmly, put the can in the fridge overnight, then put the can into 2 Ziploc bags and toss it out into the receptacle outdoors.

Mom then proceeded to bust my chops even more.

I really wish at that point I had said, "Would you like me to tie your boobs in a knot, strangle you with your bra, and then make you wear your boobs as a hat?"

Mom would have taken it in stride.

Instead, I said, "Nope, now you're not getting it."
One day you're going to slip up ... that's all I'm saying

One day you're going to slip up ... that's all I'm saying

I've got Mom right where she needs to be...am thinking she's the one who has been overeating lately...pay attention to the next several steps in the next day or so and you'll see what I'm saying...watching Mom's "car" heading towards the mechanic's shop...;)

Mom has been seeing a PT for some back/hip pain, and some of what's manifested is her diet and exercise patterns.

What Mom needs to do is eat a smaller bowl of Frosted Flakes in the morning, not more, so she can bend at the waist to tie her shoes when she sits, and hopefully straighten up again...

My feeling is, it's my word against hers, and hers is only theory. Not manifested reality.

Last edited:
Back