Why do guitarists and criminal masterminds both like blue jeans?

4Dk0fhe.gif

Giggle.

Since we're on the topic of jeans; several years ago my wife and I went to a Halloween party. Blue pants, blue shirts. Her name tag said "Jean" and my name tag said "Gene".....that's right.........we were a Pair of Blue Jeans.

We need no more proof that opposites attract, but if we did, I could also enter my wife as evidence. ;)

I used to believe that....until I met my wife. We are both electrical engineers, like tech geek stuff, home projects, very similar in TV shows and movies, both tall and skinny types. We can talk for hours on any range of subjects (even guitars). We were 95% on the same page about everything.

That is.....until I learned that she prefers digital technology. I'm old school analog tech. Somedays I can't believe that I married her. Such opposites. I could be talking about a new amp hand crafted Class A tube amp that I want. Her response would be "You know, you could buy that new Line 6 amp with three times the wattage and all of the effects for $199 right now". God bless her but I married a crazy woman.....lol......

Mom was busting my chops this evening when she asked, "How do you dispose of a soup can of pan grease?"

I told her calmly, put the can in the fridge overnight, then put the can into 2 Ziploc bags and toss it out into the receptacle outdoors.

Mom then proceeded to bust my chops even more.

I really wish at that point I had said, "Would you like me to tie your boobs in a knot, strangle you with your bra, and then make you wear your boobs as a hat?"

Mom would have taken it in stride.

Instead, I said, "Nope, now you're not getting it."

Last edited:
Back