Why Birds ????

Moons rock!

Yes, they do.

tumblr_niwoe34Cqk1qz5q5oo1_500.gif

The brushstroke birds work really well.

As a birder, the birds were the icing on the cake when selecting a PRS guitar.
I have to admit the "freeform" birds were a plus when deciding on my PRS Pauls. I tried at least10 guitars in the store before I decided. And, of course, it was play-ability that was the #1 factor. Maybe weight was the #1 factor. But these two were most important. But I would be lying if I said I didn't love the looks of those birds.
IMG_0972-Edit.jpg

I have to admit the "freeform" birds were a plus when deciding on my PRS Pauls. I tried at least10 guitars in the store before I decided. And, of course, it was play-ability that was the #1 factor. Maybe weight was the #1 factor. But these two were most important. But I would be lying if I said I didn't love the looks of those birds.
IMG_0972-Edit.jpg

I like them, too. Really cool in paua, too.

Last edited:
I like them, too. Really cool in paua, too.

Now that's one insane - click all the boxes - PRS .......I had a similar 594 artist where when you opened the case the Paua birds twinkled more than The Hope Diamond.

Hi everyone please don't jump on when l ask this, remember one becomes a little delicate at my age. MY question why is it always birds on the neck, don't get me wrong l have a been wildlife photographer for many years and love our feathered friends, just wonder thats all
PRS was the first brand to have inlays that weren't round, square or other(including.Tree of Life). When the birds came out, competing brands started doing big inlays.

Back