Why are SE guitars so good?

What parts/areas of the SEs should be supported in an HSC?

In my experience you don't have to worry nearly as much about supporting specific areas of the guitar as you do with a Les Paul since the body and neck angle are flat on a PRS. I'd say, as long as the body is laying flat you should be fine. Also, make sure the neck isn't being supported by the headstock since there's more headstock angle than on a Fender, for example. I have fender cases that fit my PRS perfectly, but the tip of the headstock is too low, so it keeps the neck from laying flat.

What I'm gathering, from the respones is, that as long as the back of the body lies flat against the case and the headstock doesn't touch the case it's OK. I thought it was important that the neck be supported, at some particular point on the neck, somewhere between the neck/body joint and the neck/headstock joint. Does the neck support location not matter?

As long as the headstock is not against the case then where along the neck the support is placed is not much of an issue. The RR case has a good distance of the neck supported.

As long as the headstock is not against the case then where along the neck the support is placed is not much of an issue. The RR case has a good distance of the neck supported.

I have an 09 singlecut and i prefer it to the newer 245s i like the single volume tone configuration i also prefer the switch placement. I am looking into a zach meyers signature though so ill have both configurations

As far as a case the 245s and singlecut shape fit awesome in the musicians gear case from mf theyre on sale for 60 right now great buy

Back