Who's House?

This is a PRS sponsored forum. You can post photos of other guitar brands, but starting threads about non RRS brands is not allowed. And if you want to vilify someone, go ahead and vilify me. Paul never saw your earlier threads and had no part in taking them down.

not cool

This is a free company sponsored forum.

You gonna make Hitler comparisons next and show even poorer taste?

After the first thread with the service issue in violation of Forum Rule 5, and the second thread with the non-PRS, there's this.

Not really much of a surprise.

...especially after your shenanigans they other day...

30969d1296063940t-random-picture-thread-no-memes-shenanigans3.jpg

Last edited:
This young man is still angry about his hall monitor classmates at his middle school; I doubt reason is going to win the day, Ruge.

It is, after all, an all-ages website.

Did they even have halls when you were in school, rugerpc? :vroam:

Last edited:
I really missed something......hate it when that happens........ Can't we all just get along?.......that beer looks pretty good Ruger!

I really missed something......hate it when that happens........ .......that beer looks pretty good Ruger!

It was short-lived, but intense. Shawn shocked the pool and changed the filters, that's the best he could do without draining the pool completely. Les and I scooped the Baby Ruth bars out....

And that ale IS good - higher than normal alcohol content... ( 11.2% )

Can't we all just get a lawn?

happy.jpg

Last edited:
And that ale IS good - higher than normal alcohol content... ( 11.2% )

I tried Duvel Belgian ale and it was kick arse. 11.7% alcohol by volume. Came in pint bottles and after 2, I was ggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddd:cheers:

Back