Who's going to Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m planning on going. Just confirmed my hotel two days ago. Still debating on booking a flight or renting a car for the trip because I recently bought a new car and really don’t want to rack up a ton of mileage.

Be sure that when your buddy sits in the car passenger seat next to you, he slap you to keep you from drifting off to sleep if it rains on the ride to or from. My apologies in advance. The life you save could be both of yours.

Be sure that when your buddy sits in the car passenger seat next to you, he slap you to keep you from drifting off to sleep if it rains on the ride to or from. My apologies in advance. The life you save could be both of yours.

My buddy doesn't live that far away mileage wise. Time wise....hell twice as long as it should be....but that's the area. But I agree....safety first.

I have a strange feeling that we will be having in depth conversations about topics such as "how do I tell my wife that I bought this?" and "how do I ship this home and then tell my wife?" Many things will be seriously discussed.....haha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back