Whoops!

Ovibos

Naughty Wood Librarian
I just bought an uncovered 2018 59/09 treble on Reverb.

Now all I need is a 57/08 bass and a guitar to put it in!

I'm thinking maybe a used S2 of some sort...

Buddy, I waited way too long before getting a Core Mira. They’re incredible, and the market is disgustingly soft on them right now, I’m talkin’ $700-800 soft.

I don’t know if there’s a better deal on a PRS guitar right now.
^^^THIS^^^
Actual core, real birds if you want, nice and light, all hog, and nicely versatile. Very underrated.

Buddy, I waited way too long before getting a Core Mira. They’re incredible, and the market is disgustingly soft on them right now, I’m talkin’ $700-800 soft.

I don’t know if there’s a better deal on a PRS guitar right now.

Loving the one I scored last month!

42922275_10212812352167644_6141640917875949568_o.jpg

Yeah... Especially juiced with a set of Zhangbucker.com custom wound pickups. Hehe

I have DII’s and a rotary in mine. The bridge pickup is kinda squishy, but the neck and splits are amazing. It’s a guitar that’s made to be played loud and clean.

Love DII's, but whatever magic he does with my recipe of Zhangbucker neck pickups is unreal. When he says there's individual string definition in chords, he's not just blowing smoke.

Ashehe points out on his page, the drawback he's slow as sh@t! LoL! I hope @bodia gets his set before he leaves this earth... LoL! I'm curious to hear his take on what they came up with for his recipe. All of my sets have "splat/tap" option. I have to have my splits!

The one set of more expensive Pure Wound Zhangbuckers I bought is in my Trampas Green CE24 with the MannMade tremolo installed.
Those things make my balls ache...

Love DII's, but whatever magic he does with my recipe of Zhangbucker neck pickups is unreal. When he says there's individual string definition in chords, he's not just blowing smoke.

Ashehe points out on his page, the drawback he's slow as sh@t! LoL! I hope @bodia gets his set before he leaves this earth... LoL! I'm curious to hear his take on what they came up with for his recipe. All of my sets have "splat/tap" option. I have to have my splits!

The one set of more expensive Pure Wound Zhangbuckers I bought is in my Trampas Green CE24 with the MannMade tremolo installed.
Those things make my balls ache...

Slow....understatement! When I ordered he said 8-10 weeks since he was a one man shop. We have now hit the 8 month mark, and I am starting to lose my patience. I mean, look, if it's gonna be that long, tell me up front. I can handle it. Or, keep me updated along the way. I reached out in July, and he said, "not much longer", BS.

Slow....understatement! When I ordered he said 8-10 weeks since he was a one man shop. We have now hit the 8 month mark, and I am starting to lose my patience. I mean, look, if it's gonna be that long, tell me up front. I can handle it. Or, keep me updated along the way. I reached out in July, and he said, "not much longer", BS.

That sucks @$$... Longest I ever waited was 10 weeks, and that was for two sets (one Pure Wound). Glad I bought a spare set last time.

I'd be pissed off, too... Crawl his azz pissed!
I'm sorry he ruined his rep on someone I talked into checking them out. Apologies, bro!:mad:

That sucks @$$... Longest I ever waited was 10 weeks, and that was for two sets (one Pure Wound). Glad I bought a spare set last time.

I'd be pissed off, too... Crawl his azz pissed!
I'm sorry he ruined his rep on someone I talked into checking them out. Apologies, bro!:mad:

Nah, dude, we're all good!

Back