Whoops.....

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
Note to self.....

Don't go to guitar store on payday...EVER.

Say hello to my brand new 2016 Core Custom 22...in wonderful Faded Whale Blue.

Dammit to hades and beyond, I have no self control, and need professional counselling.

That's a GREAT looking top, especially with that back color. I think you've chosen wisely!

Kevin

Hahaha! Man, I thought you were supposed to be lookin' for a guitar to put those parts on? Now you gotta buy three.

Hahaha! Man, I thought you were supposed to be lookin' for a guitar to put those parts on? Now you gotta buy three.

See.....I mean.....I was!

Kinda.

Sorta.

I went there with the best of intentions. I was thinking an SE Standard 22 would suffice for the Mann parts I ordered (which arrived today, by the way).

While looking through the SE section...I saw a glimmer out if the corner of my eye. I got distracted. I lost consciousness.

30 minutes later, I woke up in my truck...covered in pee...with a CU22 in the back seat.

I'm so confused. I don't know how this happened. I went in for SE, I came out with Core. And moist shorts.

But since I still have the new parts, it seems wasteful to not find a way to use 'em..... ;) ;) :)

See.....I mean.....I was!

Kinda.

Sorta.

I went there with the best of intentions. I was thinking an SE Standard 22 would suffice for the Mann parts I ordered (which arrived today, by the way).

While looking through the SE section...I saw a glimmer out if the corner of my eye. I got distracted. I lost consciousness.

30 minutes later, I woke up in my truck...covered in pee...with a CU22 in the back seat.

I'm so confused. I don't know how this happened. I went in for SE, I came out with Core. And moist shorts.

But since I still have the new parts, it seems wasteful to not find a way to use 'em..... ;) ;) :)

Hmmm... Was it your pee or somebody else's?

Beautifil axe & great color, but I couldn't go thru getting :eek:pee'd on for a CU22....................

.......................NOW IF IT WAS AN HB II w/piezo THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER STORY.:p

Back