Who Would You Want To Front Your Band?

Not at MetLife Stadium last week.
The actual price WAS $190 bucks.
Excellent! How much were the tickets?

Here's a fun fact: When my wife was a little girl, her dad had an ad agency. One of the TV stations gave him a dozen tickets to see the Beatles on their first US tour.

My wife took a few friends, but couldn't give the extras away. To see the Beatles!!

So my future father-in-law gave them away for free at the door to the venue. Took him awhile, but he finally got rid of them. True story. I didn't know my wife then, or I'd have done some begging.

"You're still doing some begging."

"Let's not get carried away, ok?"

Last edited:
Excellent! How much were the tickets?

Here's a fun fact: When my wife was a little girl, her dad had an ad agency. One of the TV stations gave him a dozen tickets to see the Beatles on their first US tour.

My wife took a few friends, but couldn't give the extras away. To see the Beatles!!

So my future father-in-law gave them away for free at the door to the venue. Took him awhile, but he finally got rid of them. True story. I didn't know my wife then, or I'd have done some begging.

"You're still doing some begging."

"Let's not get carried away, ok?"
Cheapest lower level - $199.50
Floor - $299.50
Both before Ticketmaster fees.
Scalpers were asking, and getting, $2k PLUS for anything up close.

My wife is a Supervisor of Retail at the stadium for all events.
I get to hear all about the gory (gouging) details.;)

Cheapest lower level - $199.50
Floor - $299.50
Both before Ticketmaster fees.
Scalpers were asking, and getting, $2k PLUS for anything up close.

My wife is a Supervisor of Retail at the stadium for all events.
I get to hear all about the gory (gouging) details.;)
It's crazy-expensive to run a tour. Cartage just for amplifiers, mixing equipment and personnel (including roadies and engineers) runs into six figures every few days. I have a pretty good idea of what it took for my son's much smaller shows to tour when he was doing European tours.

I don't begrudge anyone their money.

Scalpers, on the other hand...well...what can one say. Not into that.

You can have one of my own personal hoodies for ten bucks. So what if it's a little bit worn out. It's a relic!! I'll even put my name on it with Magic Marker! "The Les' Basement Tour." :)

Back