Who wants a Maryland TRC?

With permission, I was able to connect directly to the manufacturer of the Maryland flag TRC. A few lucky folks snagged these at this year's Experience....now you can too!

In the spirit of paying it forward, I am coordinating a discounted group buy for all those interested.
42752727132_e508183e3c_c.jpg

Medium red coral recon stone, Solid shell mop, and gold mop.

I won't post up the price here to be respectful of the forum so please PM me if you're interested and to get on the list. If you're fully committed (well, not in the literal sense but financially), I will add your name to this post. While I normally would appreciate the influx of cash this would bring to my bitcoin account, you won't be paying me but the company directly, at the discounted group price.

I'd like to leave this open long enough so everyone who wants can get one however, there will be a need for a close date so how about...July 15. Production will take about 30 days after closing and they will contact you directly for payment when ready.

US only. No International shipments due to the nature of the materials and related export issues.

Updated list of participants:
Craig
JustRob
Ovibos
Fred Baer
Boogie
PRS19
rugerpc
BMiller
dogrocketp
matt3310
Grapeshot
Bodia (2)

Maybe you could PM me the name and contact information for this company so that I can ask them about some Arizona TRC's.

Group buy closed.
Contact list submitted to Aulson.
As mentioned previously, I had already provided them a commitment quantity last week so they already started construction.
Hopefully you'll be getting a call/email shortly.

Post up some pics when you get yours!

Thanks again rugerpc for the sticky.

Group buy closed.
Contact list submitted to Aulson.
As mentioned previously, I had already provided them a commitment quantity last week so they already started construction.
Hopefully you'll be getting a call/email shortly.

Post up some pics when you get yours!

Thanks again rugerpc for the sticky.

Nice job running with this!

Sorry about that everyone. I didn't get a final confirmation on HOW they would contact everyone (or more importantly, how quickly!)
For those who haven't received their invoice email yet, it will be coming from Aulson Inlays.

Back