Who wants a Maryland TRC?

I can't let ya pick on V. That means I gotta drop this.......Santana yet? :D
I was picking on you. Vaughn’s too cool to take offense of a jab-by-proxy. ;):D

No Santana yet, but Fathers’ Day was awesome...

Helping my oldest work out his pedalboard questions...
fathersdaygear.jpg

And my youngest demanded that we have a cooler in the family room, for practical reasons...
fathersdaycooler.jpg

I didn’t raise no dummies. :D

I was picking on you. Vaughn’s too cool to take offense of a jab-by-proxy. ;):D

No Santana yet, but Fathers’ Day was awesome...

Helping my oldest work out his pedalboard questions...
fathersdaygear.jpg

And my youngest demanded that we have a cooler in the family room, for practical reasons...
fathersdaycooler.jpg

I didn’t raise no dummies. :D

THAT looks like a perfect day!

Vaughn, the big ten will change again. It has before. Don’t let a sports loyalty interfere with guitar!
Truthfully, I have too many TRCs and not enough guitars to hold them. If I hit the lottery I’ll get things straight!

With permission, I was able to connect directly to the manufacturer of the Maryland flag TRC. A few lucky folks snagged these at this year's Experience....now you can too!

In the spirit of paying it forward, I am coordinating a discounted group buy for all those interested.
42752727132_e508183e3c_c.jpg

Medium red coral recon stone, Solid shell mop, and gold mop.

I won't post up the price here to be respectful of the forum so please PM me if you're interested and to get on the list. If you're fully committed (well, not in the literal sense but financially), I will add your name to this post. While I normally would appreciate the influx of cash this would bring to my bitcoin account, you won't be paying me but the company directly, at the discounted group price.

I'd like to leave this open long enough so everyone who wants can get one however, there will be a need for a close date so how about...July 15. Production will take about 30 days after closing and they will contact you directly for payment when ready.

US only. No International shipments due to the nature of the materials and related export issues.

Updated list of participants:
Craig (2)
JustRob
Ovibos
Fred Baer
Boogie
PRS19
rugerpc
BMiller

Definitely interested. Tried sending a PM, but not sure if I did it right.

So who wants to grab one and forward it to me in Australia?
Private mail should be ok? Rather than international commercial shipping.

With permission, I was able to connect directly to the manufacturer of the Maryland flag TRC. A few lucky folks snagged these at this year's Experience....now you can too!

In the spirit of paying it forward, I am coordinating a discounted group buy for all those interested.
42752727132_e508183e3c_c.jpg

Medium red coral recon stone, Solid shell mop, and gold mop.

I won't post up the price here to be respectful of the forum so please PM me if you're interested and to get on the list. If you're fully committed (well, not in the literal sense but financially), I will add your name to this post. While I normally would appreciate the influx of cash this would bring to my bitcoin account, you won't be paying me but the company directly, at the discounted group price.

I'd like to leave this open long enough so everyone who wants can get one however, there will be a need for a close date so how about...July 15. Production will take about 30 days after closing and they will contact you directly for payment when ready.

US only. No International shipments due to the nature of the materials and related export issues.

Updated list of participants:
Craig (2)
JustRob
Ovibos
Fred Baer
Boogie
PRS19
rugerpc
BMiller
dogrocketp
matt3310
I'll take two

My heart says yes, my wallet gives me the middle finger:D

:) I've bought $100,000 worth of new vehicles and a new camper in the last 18 months, but a $4K guitar is still not an impulse purchase for some of us. Besides, I' have too many now. Multiple guitars that never get played. I'm on a "2 or 3 out, 1 in" policy for now.

I do!! I missed the Exp, and was registered, but I would have driven out just for my swag bag had I known this was in there. Thanks for doing this!!

10 Day countdown clock starts today!
10 days til group buy closes out.

If your forum name's not listed on the initial post, you're not in so get me your contact information so that I may add you.

As I have already relayed the current committed quantity count to the company, they've already started making some in advance so those up front "might" get an earlier call than anticipated. [Originally they stated production would take 30 days after receiving my list].

My expectation is that every NGD poster should get a Maryland TRC!
Even green Santanas! ;)

Back