Who is your favorite PRS Artist?

SharkGuitar

For me I'd have to say Dave Weiner.
Love his solo work and also the stuff he does with Steve Vai.
Got to meet him a couple of times and he's very cool guy to chat with.

Though I'm not sure where he currently stands with PRS, I would have to say Pete Loeffler of Chevelle. Though the people who initially turned me onto PRS were Daniel Johns of Silverchair, Mike Einziger of Incubus, and Mark Tremonti of Creed. All of these players, to my ears, really did their best work through a phenomenal PRS.

Porcupine Tree....I know it's a full band but Steven Wilson and John Wesley (touring guitarist) are the reason I picked up a PRS. Also, they utilize quite a few models in every show - p22's, Hollowbodies, Solidbodies. I was blown away by how many different tones they were getting out of their guitars.

Is multiple artists ok instead? :biggrin:

Mark Tremonti - Alter Bridge, Tremonti, Creed
Ben Burnley - Breaking Benjamin
Pete Loeffler - Chevelle
Clint Lowery - Sevendust
Anthony Armstrong - RED
Mike Einziger - Incubus

Alex Lifeson...number one! (Even if it was for a short time with PRS) , Al D., David Grissom "Mr. Tone"...and most recently, Brent Mason...I am on a quest to find all of his CDs...I love a challenge...ok, and Emil was cool...Rhonda Smith rocked, Dave Weiner was very impressive...what, oh, just one?? Cannot be done!!

Alex Lifeson, Steven Wilson, Santana, Dweezil Zappa (not sure if he still plays his sig PRS).

Porcupine Tree....I know it's a full band but Steven Wilson and John Wesley (touring guitarist) are the reason I picked up a PRS. Also, they utilize quite a few models in every show - p22's, Hollowbodies, Solidbodies. I was blown away by how many different tones they were getting out of their guitars.
Love that band!

Emil Werstler
Tim Pierce
David Grissom
Brent Mason
Nicky Morach

But if I had to say one Tim Pierce.

Back