Who has an old SE Singlecut? What's happening with these things?

If you meant the picture of my Hoyt...most excellent. We'll be eating well this year, no tofu. Colorado has provided us with plenty of meat.

The other prs forum, lol

Was mulling over what to get for a pup change and saw PG used in few of your PRSi, like it nice contrast to neck 58/15

That's funny!
We did a Pearly Gates bridge battle with the singlecut and the 245 last week. Clean, the singlecut sounds way better, the 245 is very twangy. However, put up the drive and that twangy results in gnarly pinch harmonics. Could be the individual pickup, guitar, who knows...

I used to have a white one I got very cheap....
but then needed money for another more expensive guitar
so i put some guitars online and it was the first one to get sold...

the I got sad...

then I bought a core custom 24 and I was happy

but i still regret selling that one...
now I'm getting sad again...

perhaps I should buy a new guitar. that always gets me happy

Who has an old SE Singlecut?

> I have a black SE One. I hope it's old enough, it's from 2008.

What's happening with these things?

> I made mine golden: strap buttons, jackplate, adjustable bridge, pickup pole pieces, pickguard screws. volume knob, tuner buttons. Look:

se-one-jpg.587105

Who has an old SE Singlecut?

> I have a black SE One. I hope it's old enough, it's from 2008.

What's happening with these things?

> I made mine golden: strap buttons, jackplate, adjustable bridge, pickup pole pieces, pickguard screws. volume knob, tuner buttons. Look:

se-one-jpg.587105

wish I could customize my guitars the way you do...I just usually put on locking tuners, have the nut upgraded and then look for the next nice and shiny guitar...

Good Lord, What have we done! I'm doing what may be the last fret level on my first-run Singlecut SE. The metal in the frets isn't the hardest, so they wear more quickly. That, and a poor string choice. This is the third.go-around.
The prices on the ones I see listed have gone up by around $50. Granted, that's not much, but they were at sub-$300 levels. Now, the cost of a good re-fret, and the price of a used are comparable.

Back