Who else is loving the S2 Vernon Reid Vela???

phillybri

This thing looks (sounds) absolutely amazing!

http://www.prsguitars.com/electrics/s2/s2_vr_vela

s2_vr_vela_2017_photo5.jpg

It has nothing to do with Vernon Reed for me -- it is just an interesting design and one of the very few Floyd equipped guitars I might consider
That said if it had a standard PRS or Mann Trem my order would already be in ( gold please )

As good as the PRS trem is, if you're really dive-bombing, it ain't staying in tune...

Never had any problems. Offered as proof:

Lame rockumentary for ESPN I did years ago. Bottomed out dive-bomb at the beginning of a song. Spot check tuned twice for the entire 12hr shoot in front of a very fake crowd and legit film crew.

Fooling around on an iPhone to show Hans after he sent me the 1980 spec Mann trem;

Spaghetti strings into open C chord.

I'm telling y'all, winged tuners and a Mann/Milcom trem allowed me to ditch Floyd's/Kahlers for the past 24 years of my life, and it feels good to know that allen wrenches are for IKEA furniture now.

I wouldn't kick it out of bed, but I am reminded I need a Mann Milcom bridge for my Cu24. Bastage, Serge. o_O

Never had any problems. Offered as proof:

Lame rockumentary for ESPN I did years ago. Bottomed out dive-bomb at the beginning of a song. Spot check tuned twice for the entire 12hr shoot in front of a very fake crowd and legit film crew.

Fooling around on an iPhone to show Hans after he sent me the 1980 spec Mann trem;

Spaghetti strings into open C chord.

I'm telling y'all, winged tuners and a Mann/Milcom trem allowed me to ditch Floyd's/Kahlers for the past 24 years of my life, and it feels good to know that allen wrenches are for IKEA furniture now.

\m/

Back