Who are you most excited about at Experience 2016?

I'm really pissed because I will arrive there at 8pm more or less and I will miss the autograph, the bands meeting, the cocktail... Maybe even the signature club gift
Hopefully someone can answer your question - But please be thankful you are going. One of these years, I hope to attend.

Boths Daves (Grissom, Knowles), Bernie, just cuz he's so frickin cool to talk too...and all you guys...pretty cool group of dudes hang around here. Ok, Living Color should be awesome, too!

Question to attendants to previous Experiences:

The PRSh autograph-time-slot will be just on Friday or did he do that on both days in previous events? Do they run the schedule on time?
I'm really pissed because I will arrive there at 8pm more or less and I will miss the autograph, the bands meeting, the cocktail... Maybe even the signature club gift
I don't know the answers for sure but I was at Experience in 2012 and 2013 and the 30th Anniversary Celebration and here's my best guess. The PRS website says there will be three 30 minute autograph sessions with PRSh. Since they don't list the detailed schedule yet, I'm reasonably sure there will be at least one session both Friday and Saturday. The signature club gift is usually included in the bag you get when you check in or there will be a coupon in your bag that you turn in for the gift so I don't think you'll miss the event. OTOH, not getting there until 8pm Friday means you will miss the cocktail hour.

I'm going to see Bonamassa and Trucks/Tedeschi in the weeks before...but still all I can think about is PRSX...I can't wait to see pretty much everybody playing this year...and of course to meet many of you all in person.

I'm going to see Bonamassa and Trucks/Tedeschi in the weeks before...but still all I can think about is PRSX...I can't wait to see pretty much everybody playing this year...and of course to meet many of you all in person.

That's going to be a great show. Enjoy and safe travels.

I kind of don't care. Everyone there is always so good you can't go wrong. They're always having fun and every visit I find someone new to love: Tony, Martin, Simon, Donna are all people I didn't know about before the Experienc I met them at.

I'd LOVE to attend this. Since I'm not, I guess I can't vote, but if I could vote, Living Colour! Love those guys.

Back