Who are you most excited about at Experience 2016?

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR, BABY?!!!!!

(sorry for yelling but I am that excited)

Coolest things happens on Friday!
I'll fly from Spain and will land at Baltimore on Friday evening. I really wanted to get PRSh autograph... and now Black Stone Cherry!!! Oh no, no, no

Living Colour will be a first for me. 3x Black Stone Cherry. It's always a pleasure to hear Mr. Grissom.
But I'm just as excited to see the friends I've made at the factory over the years.

Impossible to say who I'm most excited about.

JFB, Geese, Vaughn, Alan, Bill, Jamie, Markie, Eric, Jeff, Brian. Way too many good guys to list.

Oh, and Living Color should be cool too.

Yes! I am excited about seeing everyone as well.

I am hoping that Bernie Marsden will be there.

Impossible to say who I'm most excited about.

JFB, Geese, Vaughn, Alan, Bill, Jamie, Markie, Eric, Jeff, Brian. Way too many good guys to list.

Oh, and Living Color should be cool too.

Right back at you, sir! It's like a family reunion - only I want to be around these people.

And for the record, normally I'd be funkier than Living Color, but my wife will be on the trip. She'll make me bathe.

Yes! I am excited about seeing everyone as well.

I am hoping that Bernie Marsden will be there.

He's listed!

Me! I am attending, as an audience member, not as a presenter or performer in any way, but I am most excited about me attending.
189710525586p

Black Stone Cherry.

I saw them open for Shinedown years ago and I was big into their first album, then after their second album I didn't listen to much. Can't wait to see what they've been up to.

:D
Can't say's I blame ya.
Trying to keep it PG for the family.
PS to everyone else -- do NOT image-google "banana hammock". DO NOT. Ixnay! The glasses, they will do nothing.

Question to attendants to previous Experiences:

The PRSh autograph-time-slot will be just on Friday or did he do that on both days in previous events? Do they run the schedule on time?
I'm really pissed because I will arrive there at 8pm more or less and I will miss the autograph, the bands meeting, the cocktail... Maybe even the signature club gift

Back