Who’s Your Mr Woody?

11 Top? Tonart? :D

EDIT: forgot to answer the first question - we’re in the process of moving :)

Nooooo!!! <falls to knees in the pouring rain with clenched fists raised as a crack of lightning illuminates his agonized expression>

I'm totally not a drama queen!

But, yeah, in all seriousness, I am a huge fan of that guitar.

I remember seeing 11top’s DIBS on that one, so I better not stand in his way. If he captures me and stacks all his guitars onto me in some secret torture SAW style chamber, I won’t be able to breathe after the 4th singlecut (though he swears by not exceeding 8lbs I believe). :p

I remember seeing 11top’s DIBS on that one, so I better not stand in his way. If he captures me and stacks all his guitars onto me in some secret torture SAW style chamber, I won’t be able to breathe after the 4th singlecut (though he swears by not exceeding 8lbs I believe). :p

Nonsense aside, after that last recent “Balrog’s Mane” McCarty and also another hoot of a PS in the oven, I’ve seriously got a gun to my head and the wife is itching to pull the trigger....

But man, I would have LOVED to have that Koa Killer!! One piece, and all that figure. But really my man, it’s fated to cross your path! And it’s your Mr Woody. It gives you uh....Wood!!

By all accounts I believe it’s a magic guitar.

Wait...your wife "lets" you have the gun? Pffttt...lucky!

This response shows how jaded we are. He could respond with, “Norwegian drunken unicorn hoof” and we’d nod our heads and respond, “nice”. :p

Hey not me! I'm still trying to find out what happened those V12 Unicorns... I gotta find out before the poor little guys become just another "cold case file".
I demand answers!!!!o_O:p

www. savethevtwelveunicorns. rip

Last edited:

Nonsense aside, after that last recent “Balrog’s Mane” McCarty and also another hoot of a PS in the oven, I’ve seriously got a gun to my head and the wife is itching to pull the trigger....

But man, I would have LOVED to have that Koa Killer!! One piece, and all that figure. But really my man, it’s fated to cross your path! And it’s your Mr Woody. It gives you uh....Wood!!

By all accounts I believe it’s a magic guitar.
Appreciate the kind words!

My wife agrees and says I’m not allowed to trade or sale that one.

This hands down in my collection. The 1989 LTD SIG with Redwood top and chambered body, rings incredibly warm and sweet when NOT plugged in.

h7sWNSO.jpg

man that thing is absolutely beautiful! Amazing guitar brother

Definitely her......But, I don't play her as much as my other CU22 (which I play all the time). Plugged in they sound almost the same. But acoustically, this one has more character. My apologies for using this picture again.

do5pisn20okzvonesxng.jpg

Definitely her......But, I don't play her as much as my other CU22 (which I play all the time). Plugged in they sound almost the same. But acoustically, this one has more character. My apologies for using this picture again.

do5pisn20okzvonesxng.jpg
Interesting. When I my “acoustic over-achievers” plugged in, I do notice the same tonal character coming through the amp. Veiled somewhat by pickup and amp nuances, but definitely coming though loud and clear..

Interesting. When I my “acoustic over-achievers” plugged in, I do notice the same tonal character coming through the amp. Veiled somewhat by pickup and amp nuances, but definitely coming though loud and clear..
I can tell the difference if I am playing them clean. But even without distortion my sound is pretty wet. Reverb and even chorus, so they both sound pretty similar plugged in.

Back