While there are a number of incredible figured woods, does anything beat.............

You have a lot of nice ones my man, but that last one is INSANITY!

I'd drive out just to gaze upon it...and beg to hold it. :biggrin:

I sold my prized Black Tiger, crotch walnut, fretless Ken Smith bass to buy this PRS; the only Walnut guitar I have.

Of course, it came from 11top's house. It has a twin sister that lives in Yorktown. :rock:

attachment.php

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;158579 said:
I sold my prized Black Tiger, crotch walnut, fretless Ken Smith bass to buy this PRS; the only Walnut guitar I have.

Of course, it came from 11top's house. It has a twin sister that lives in Yorktown. :rock:

attachment.php

When I saw this run I went looking for a nutty one....I didn't find one fast enough. This is a perfect example. Wicked fiddle my man.

attachment.php

While it did in fact come from my house, it only resided there because Mr. O'matic alerted me of its existence. It was destiny that it ultimately was Rocky Mountain bound.

Last edited:
I know a lot of you guys go for stuff like this, but I have to respectfully say that I just don't understand the appeal. Truth told though, I'm not a fan of flamey/quitly/burly/etc at all, so this kind of stuff doesn't do it for me at all.

attachment.php

WOOF!!!! :top:

Back