Which one stays?

Which one would you keep?

• Total voters
Both are 10 tops. The 513 is more expensive.
I do not play nearly as much as I did. I am down to 4 guitars from a maximum of 12 at times...
I do not really need to sell but it makes sense to allocate funds elsewhere...

4 guitars. Are they all PRSi? If not, what is it about the other 2 that you like? Why not keep the Cu24 and the 513 and sell one of the other 2 guitars? You may find that you can get by on a sale of a guitar that isn't PRSi and enjoy your remaining 3 guitars, with enough sales profit to pay your bills elsewhere until you can save up again.

Last edited:
4 guitars. Are they all PRSi? If not, what is it about the other 2 that you like? Why not keep the Cu24 and the 513 and sell one of the other 2 guitars? You may find that you can get by on a sale of a guitar that isn't PRSi and enjoy your remaining 3 guitars, with enough sales profit to pay your bills elsewhere until you can save up again.
The other 2 guitars are a Japanese 80's Strat which is a gift from a dear family member that was a professional musician and a project frankenstein tele. I once had 4 PRS guitars. These 2, a 1996 Custom 24 with a graphtech piezo I used a lot and Custom 22 stoptail that I never bonded with...

Back