Which Core and SE models over the years are 24.5" scale?

90sMcCarty

My 2015 Santana SE has 22 frets, a 24.5" scale length, and a fretboard radius of 12".

What other (double cut, neck through) PRS models over the years have this same combo? 22 frets and the shorter scale matter most, fretboard radius is less important to me.

Thanks.

The Santana and the Holcomb are the only ones that come to mind as having a board flatter than 10"

As far as 24.5" scale, double cutaway, 22 fret, set neck (I think that's what you meant, only neck-through PRS guitar I know is the Torero):

Some SE Santana
DC22
Mira X
Ted McCarty DC 245
PRS Mira 245 Soapbar 25th Anniversary

I guess the McCarty 594 is close enough, with its 24.594" scale length.

I really like the Zach Myers. The fret distances are noticeably more close together than my Les Paul and a comfortable natural fit for me even with the wide fat neck. I Can stretch between 2nd and 7th without shifting my hand which came up in a Queen tab recently. I guess Brian may with his 24" 24 fret guitar and large hands has a lot of extra notes within reach and can try some pretty interesting stuff.

The Santana and the Holcomb are the only ones that come to mind as having a board flatter than 10"

As far as 24.5" scale, double cutaway, 22 fret, set neck (I think that's what you meant, only neck-through PRS guitar I know is the Torero):

Some SE Santana
DC22
Mira X
Ted McCarty DC 245
PRS Mira 245 Soapbar 25th Anniversary

I guess the McCarty 594 is close enough, with its 24.594" scale length.
Right on.

I need to replace a McCarty I don't have any longer anyway, so that works.

Thanks.

Back