Where to get toggle switch tip for PRS SE?

I need one too. The ones sold for lp style toggle don't fit. The thread is longer and thinner (sorry I'm not sure those are the words)

I appreciate the attempt to help everyone, but those links are all for US parts, which are different from the SE parts.

Has anyone actually replaced their SE switch tip? Thanks!

EDIT - checking the local guitar shop is a good idea, thanks.

I think the metric ones from Guitar Parts Resource will fit. I need an import toggle tip myself.

http://www.guitarpartsresource.com/switchtips_toggle.htm

I have a black import toggle tip free for the first person with an avatar who says they want it.

I have them !

Not listed on the webiste, but they will be by tomorrow!!!

Hey John,
I'm in need of a pickup selector cap for an SE as well but cant find any anywhere. Was wondering if you might be able to help me find one. From browsing the forum it sounds like you're the go-to guy for parts. If anyone else has had any luck finding one without having to buy the whole selector, please let me know as well.

Could just d what everyone else does and go to GC..unless it's like the one by me where they're all missing because everyone else does that :p
I'm joking. Actually you may want to ask at your local GC. I had a friend who used to work at one who said they purposely took the caps off of all wall guitars and put them on when someone bought it because of high theft.

Hey John,
I'm in need of a pickup selector cap for an SE as well but cant find any anywhere. Was wondering if you might be able to help me find one. From browsing the forum it sounds like you're the go-to guy for parts. If anyone else has had any luck finding one without having to buy the whole selector, please let me know as well.

YES I have metris SE /S2 parts. Not always listed on website. (so much work ... so little time..).

Guys... it's always best to put me on speed dial and email.
I don't get on here but a few times a week...

Biz phone - 603.488.1912
[email protected]

Back