Where to get PRS 2 Channel Custom replacement amp logo

NCPRSGUY

I bought a PRS 2 Channel Custom combo many years ago and the paint on the prs logo has completely worn away after constant gigging. Does anyone know a website or seller that has replacement logos? I tried emailing PRS customer support NUMEROUS times over the years asking about the logo and other numerous issues and never got one single reply ever. Really regretting getting this prs gear if I can't get a simple thing like a logo replaced. Can anyone please help???

410-643-9970

With any company, when an email seems to get lost in the ozone, I call them myself. It doesn’t guarantee a solution, but I does get an answer.

Most manufacturers are reluctant to sell their logo plates or decals due to all the fake junk available now, and only make them available to authorized dealers/service centers. An authorized PRS repair facility should be able to get one, though they may have to install it for you.

Don’t regret anything that’s giving you good sound… that logo plate is silent! People pay big money for relicing these days! Good luck

PRS told me that no matter what the logo is unavailable for my amp. Well they have it but its not for resale and there is no way I can get one.

That is just unacceptable. I'll be keeping my PRS guitars but the amp is for sale. Will never buy another PRS amp if you cant even get simple parts for it. Amp was selling between 2400 and 3200 new depending what store you went to... and you cant replace the logo if it breaks or wears. When my orange logo broke years ago they sent me 2 brand new ones. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
PRS told me that no matter what the logo is unavailable for my amp. Well they have it but its not for resale and there is no way I can get one.

That is just unacceptable. I'll be keeping my PRS guitars but the amp is for sale. Will never buy another PRS amp if you cant even get simple parts for it. Amp was selling between 2400 and 3200 new depending what store you went to... and you cant replace the logo if it breaks or wears. When my orange logo broke years ago they sent me 2 brand new ones. This is ridiculous.

Can’t you just like, get a gold paint pen and touch it up?

I mean, PRS doesn’t sell logo’s for their guitars either. Maybe if you sent the amp in for service?

Back