Where to get pots for SE 245?

TFC

That guitar really tied the room together
I recently picked up a 2012 SE 245. The previous owner installed a push-pull tone pot in place of the bridge volume. I want to remove that and put in a normal 500k volume (audio taper) pot. However, I don't know if I need the long or short shaft, or if there are any other options I need to be aware of.

Does anyone know where I can find replacements online?

Thanks!

Here's the requisite photo (from the for sale ad). The bridge pickup is a Duncan SH11 Custom Custom and it sounds great. I was surprised at how much better the guitar looks in person. The birds and fretboard look really nice, and I'm a fan of black guitars with the pale maple edging. I'm spoiled by the core guitars that I have, but after playing this over a couple of weeks and adjusting to the shape, size and scale, it's really growing on me. It's absolutely a gig-worthy guitar and at the price I paid for it used, it's an awesome value as well.

SE245_front_zpsa6c4ea73.jpg

Thanks. Not sure how I missed that when looking at the PRS store.

There's a dispensary right down the road from me. Apparently they carry a lot of different pots. In different flavors too. Weird! I wonder what the Banana Kush ones look & taste like.

There's a dispensary right down the road from me. Apparently they carry a lot of different pots. In different flavors too. Weird! I wonder what the Banana Kush ones look & taste like.
you talking bout that place of US 23? Exit with the Meijer's on it before hill rd exit?

Back