Where my dyslexic peeps???

I have never been diagnosed with it but I absolutely have it.

It's been a stumbling block my entire life and can be the most frustrating thing to deal with.

My son has it and all the bs that goes with it.

The worst part was watching my son battle it through school. Me knowing those feelings of frustration and humiliation and knowing how it can beat you down was heartbreaking.

I have never been diagnosed with it but I absolutely have it.

It's been a stumbling block my entire life and can be the most frustrating thing to deal with.

My son has it and all the bs that goes with it.

The worst part was watching my son battle it through school. Me knowing those feelings of frustration and humiliation and knowing how it can beat you down was heartbreaking.
Sorry bud. Yeah I was fortunate enough to have some great therapist and tutors. My dad had it as well. I wish you guys the best.

Sorry bud. Yeah I was fortunate enough to have some great therapist and tutors. My dad had it as well. I wish you guys the best.
I'm 57 and feel like I have a handle on it.

Its odd the behaviors that can follow stuff like this.

I struggled a bunch in school. My mom swore I'd never graduate but I did.........by the skin of my teeth.

We handled my son much differently than my parents handled me for sure. It was a tremendous struggle and my wife was about wore out by the time he graduated.

My son is doing well post high school

Back