Where is the PRS 12 string guitar threads?

I'd love to share a picture, but I can't figure out how to upload one from my computer. Any ideas?

You have to upload pics to a publicly accessible site, such as Flickr, and then "share" the pic by copying and pasting the "jpg" link in your post here.

Last edited:
I get it. I do what I used to do before Photobucket changed its hosting policy. Looks like I'll have to open a Flickr account.

Here she is. Not the best eyewash on the internet, but what a fantastic part of the harem!

Z3YYQfG.jpg

Z3YYQfG

Here she is. Not the best eyewash on the internet, but what a fantastic part of the harem!

Z3YYQfG.jpg

Z3YYQfG
gorgeous, congratz.
right now I am really thinking about getting a 12 string electric guitar. the problem is: after you play in a PRS 12 string, is almost impossible to like another guitar. How I wish they have a SE or a S2 12 string electric. In this quest, the only 12 string guitar I really liked was an ESP (not the LTD) XJ12. It's another beast, but really plays very well.
what makes no sense to me are the Rics. I don't like the way they play, sound nor the price tag.

I love my PRS 12 stringer. And yep, they play soooooo much better than anything else I've tried.

An intermittent band-mate who primarily plays fiddle is also a great guitar player, and he tried my 12-string, and then said all kinds of swear words, because it played so much better than a non-PRS 12-string he had at home.

I need to play mine more often. But I say that about all my non-gigging PRSi...

gorgeous, congratz.
right now I am really thinking about getting a 12 string electric guitar. the problem is: after you play in a PRS 12 string, is almost impossible to like another guitar. How I wish they have a SE or a S2 12 string electric. In this quest, the only 12 string guitar I really liked was an ESP (not the LTD) XJ12. It's another beast, but really plays very well.
what makes no sense to me are the Rics. I don't like the way they play, sound nor the price tag.

What can I say? Patience is a virtue. You'll eventually find a PRS 12-string at a good price, provided you're willing to hold out for the best, haha!

Back