Where is it? SE Santana SC

Where’s the SE Santana Singlecut? That thing was announced at the same time as the SE Paul’s and the schizoid model.

I’m already seeing used ones of those, and am impatiently waiting for my future next guitar (I’ve decided I can’t resist buying one).

Also: Anyone care to ruminate upon the price point of these pre-order guitars? It’s basically a Standard (all mahogany) but priced like the Customs... are the SE TCI pickups that much of an improvement over the plain old G&B pickups?

And, am I the only person who wants one?

I definitely want one and I agree about the price being a lttle high

Where’s the SE Santana Singlecut? That thing was announced at the same time as the SE Paul’s and the schizoid model.

I’m already seeing used ones of those, and am impatiently waiting for my future next guitar (I’ve decided I can’t resist buying one).

Also: Anyone care to ruminate upon the price point of these pre-order guitars? It’s basically a Standard (all mahogany) but priced like the Customs... are the SE TCI pickups that much of an improvement over the plain old G&B pickups?

And, am I the only person who wants one?

Interestingly enough, the House of Blues in Vegas sells Santana guitars (well they had three there). While there was no amp I did play the Santana single cut and it played really nice! I think I will wait until they hit the used market but the one I played there was pretty damn nice.

I think I will wait until they hit the used market but the one I played there was pretty damn nice.

That’s good to hear!

Yeah, I’m thinking I’ll wait too. It kinda seems disproportionately priced compared to the Tremonti Standard, which I feel is closer to what these should cost.

No way some SE TCI pickups are worth $400, that’s 57/08 money.

No, you’re not. If it has a beefy neck...

That’ll be interesting to see. The black SE Santana I bought for scientific purposes is supposed to be W/F, but is really flatter and... uh, unique feeling.

Back