Where Does Your Forum Name Come From?

You never outgrew the monkey costume! :rofl:

I was going to ask why you didn't apologize to little people. Then I remembered.

Hey there, settle down now. JustRob is a "First Place Champion" and I refuse to let you talk that way about him without a fight! i'mma gonna shave both of your mustaches next time I see you for these insults!!! :box:

I guess I am just going to have to get more creative (but at my age, I am worried that I would forget whatever creative name that come up with). Mine are just the initials to my name.

Carl

Ahh, that makes more sense than signing up with a name of a pharmacy

Hey there, settle down now. JustRob is a "First Place Champion" and I refuse to let you talk that way about him without a fight! i'mma gonna shave both of your mustaches next time I see you for these insults!!! :box:

He absolutely is - I've seen him standing on a trophy pedestal in his day job. :eek:

Randy Newman never apologized to me. :tongue:

Ah, he probably just overlooked you...

The stories of UFO's space aliens and government coverups provides me a never ending supply of amusement and I am also a huge fan of Megadeth (ie the song Hangar 18).
hangar18.jpg

Cos Im a huge fan of Freddie Mercury and I put the Q from Queen in there and both Freddie and I were born on the 5th!

since i'm 1/2 german with a german last name, people i worked with for years always called me helmi, short for helmut, even though my real first name is martin. (my boss always called me a "filthy, fuc#ing kraut, but at least he said it affectionately. people weren't so "touchy-feely, sissyfied back then.)

Last edited:
Tip is short for my awesome Aussie Shepard (Tippy) who after 14 years took off to dog heaven, last January.

Agree. Here's to Tippy!!!

I never think about this. When I started Residency, the hospital assigned me an email address consisting of my initials, and for whatever reason, added a 7u onto the end. It has stuck with me ever since. Weird.

My wife has a habit of pinching me every now and then saying that it is "love with feeling". What follows then is not suitable for a public forum...

Back