Where Does Your Forum Name Come From?

tabl10s

Mine is from my favorite participation sport. I have a large regional tournament on Saturday and possibly the U.S. Open in July in Vegas.

It's either kick ass or get ass kicked.

My favorite football team plus my jersey name & number from the paintball team I was on years ago.

Two of my hobbies - my late model Pontiac GTO and.........Duh. It's also a play on "go out and get her" (what song was that from?)

Tom

We Fix Flats!....'Flats'?...as opposed to 'Sharps'...(Saw a sign on the side of the road one day in front of a Used Tire Shop near the Airport). With an emphatic exclamation mark.

Last edited:
Mine is from the least important of my 3 music projects(1-Jazz/Fusion, 2-R&B, 3-Funk), he's my alter ego that sings wacky funk songs, I named him after the pimp in Starky & Hutch.

Mine came from what I always saw on the soundboards when recording or gigging.
cr= Chris Reynolds
gtr=.....well...you know

I looked for a name Hans could mispronounce when he met me... :bawling:

In the early 2000's my then wife talked me in to trying Everquest, this was the name that popped up on the random name generator, it looked kinda cool as a name, so I just started using it for everything online, lol

First name and because it's about music and stayin' 'intime'.

Tom: "Hey Jude" - Love that one.... back when I first touched six strings...

Two of my hobbies - my late model Pontiac GTO and.........Duh. It's also a play on "go out and get her" (what song was that from?)

Tom

Ray from Ryusuke of "BECK" anime, with the 089 (birth year)

No story behind it--my name's Jon Fine, so, jfine. Not very imaginative, but it works. I'm known by that name on several other guitar and amp forums. Back in my road days in the '70's, before there were cell phones, we used CB radios (anybody remember those?) to communicate on the highway--my handle (CB nickname) was Kosher Cowboy (!). "Kosher" because I'm Jewish, although my family didn't keep kosher, and "Cowboy" because I was playing mostly country music at the time, although I've never actually been a cowboy. I suppose I could have used that for a forum name, but I'd just as soon leave it in the past!

Back