Would you rock it?

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
For those interested...

Interesting video!

I tend to go for Paul’s latest-greatest technology, but I can certainly understand why these would be of substantial interest to a lot of people.

Wouldn’t surprise me if these sell out quickly.

I wasn’t aware they were the ones that commissioned them. They’re on some next level sh!t over there, for what seems like relative newcomers.
Brett wanted to do it bad enough that he searched out some of the parts on eBay. He is certainly pushing some barriers, but with a traditional vibe. Perhaps jfb and I will kidnap you and take you in.

PRS actually tracked down 70s NOS Leo Quans and Schallers for that run. I just read the story earlier today and now I can’t find it. :D
See above. I’m not certain which bits Brett tracked down. I’m pretty sure he sourced the bridge.

I love the look of it. I wouldn’t pay anywhere close to that price but I think it’s a really cool guitar

Kinda sad that there will be only 6 of these. After watching the video I can understand why. I was hoping this could be the permanent PRS version of the Gibson re-issues, or at least a new retro model. :(

I think it’s a very cool run. I’d love to own one for the historical value. I don’t like the headstock much, but that’s not really the point. It’s about as close to a birth year PRS as I could get. Bravo to Brett for getting Paul to agree to recreate these.

Back