Where did this headstock come from???

Would you rock it?

• Yes

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%

• Total voters
OK ok.........I would strap it on and make a bunch of noise........is that considered rocking it?

I wouldn't rock it, for fear of putting an eye out with those points. lol

Ahh that must be the latest limited run from private stock. I’m expecting to see the announcements and promotion features anytime now.

And... I don’t know whether to SMH or LOL at the four “no” votes. That guitar is sofaking Bangin’!

From the top carve to the recessed Badass bridge down to the Schaller M6’s that guitar is an amazing homage and capital C.O.O.L.

Wouldn’t, although I understand the historical reference, and don’t blame someone for wanting it.

I can respect that.

I wasn’t aware they were the ones that commissioned them. They’re on some next level sh!t over there, for what seems like relative newcomers.

I appreciate the historicity, but then I look at the funky routing for that bridge, and the neck tenon cutout thing, and it makes me realize that PRS has certainly come a very long way.

It’d be fun to play one just for grins, though.

I appreciate the historicity, but then I look at the funky routing for that bridge, and the neck tenon cutout thing, and it makes me realize that PRS has certainly come a very long way.

It’d be fun to play one just for grins, though.

The neck tenon cutout thing is my favorite. I have dreams of ordering a PS with that.

Back