Where can i find the schematics, switching position, setup guide of an SE Zach Myers

Camilo Rodriguez

Greetings again.

Well i´ve been having some problems with my "new" SE Zach Myers.

I said "New" because i think this guitar was 2017 but the letter of this guitar is Q and i was verifying the years of production of this instrument in the support center and the letters stops in "O" which is 2014 so guessing if my guitar says Q is from 2016 and in the local dealer here in my country Colombia told me it was 2017, well, no problem with that.

I was searching in the support center in the PRS website, but unfortunnely there is no info about switching position, setup guide, schematics of the SE Series, it looks like PRS doesn´t care so much this Series, well i could be judging, and i feel a little bit frustrated with that because i am having problems with some of the electronics and other things in this guitar.

In this page, says that All the SE series uses 09-42 string gauges and in the dealer where i buyed the guitar was setup with 10´s. :confused:

And they told me that all SE comes with 10´s. Who can i believe this?, the dealer? PRS Website? anyway

In this forum, last week i asked from help in this same forum, and i have no any help.

Guys please, anybody knows where can i find the schematics and other setup specifications of this guitar.

I will appreciate a lot.

Thank you so much.

Back