Where are you?

Huggy Love

Vintage member
Inspired by the "Quad cities forum meet" I thought it would be a good idea to find out where everybody is, if the cats from Illinois have the decency to get together in person instead of sitting behind a computer like a lot of us do, maybe the forum members from other areas of the world can connect also.

The fishing forum that I belong to has members from all over the world and on the first page of the site there is a map with hundreds of little dots indicating where the members are. It's great fun because not only can we meet up, but we can also correspond and learn about other fishing techniques from other sides of the world. (I recently have messaged a couple times here at our forum with Alan Manning about things in the UK, good fun)

Here's an example of that map on my fishing forum:
http://www.alantani.com
Alan is the foremost fishing reel expert on the planet and because he's also here in Northern California we have even had lunch together a few times. (Sometimes the web can bring us together instead of keeping us apart)

(I'm in SF, CA, USA)

SO WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?

Great idea!

Shorewood, MN (Western suburb of Minneapolis)

Kevin

Last edited:
Near the Bonchon on Potomac Mills Rd in NoVA

Last edited:
The sweetest place on earth...Hershey Pennsylvania.

Reactions: RGM
I am in San Clemente Ca. I trip to Northern Ca. is not out of the question:rolleyes:
If you or any of the PRS forum members visit SF, at the very least I'll hook you up with the right restaurants to hit and places to go with the local knowledge.

Great idea for a thread. Thanks for posting. There was a similar a few years ago, in the old forum.

I'm in Lafayette, CO.

Back