Where are you from ?

Isn’t the River Tay known for fresh water pearls? I dearly love your country...one of the best trips of my life. :cool:

I’m in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, just down the road from Markie and 11Top (they live in BF Egypt).
They are now a protected species because of over-farming! Probably to augment a lot of Sergio’s outfits!;)

Originally from Boston. Now Loudoun County, Virginia (suburb of Washington DC) has been home for too many years. Not too far from Mr. Duncan and only 75 miles from the factory.

Germany, via London, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Paris, Atlanta, Dallas, a bunch of less interesting places including the middle of nowhere and under the Northern Lights. Now in southern Ontario.

Just outside of D.C., after a stint in 9 different countries and a dozen states in the USA.

I miss Tucson and London, most.

Guys be very nice to Veinbuster and drawshot...I believe one of them is Jason Bourne....:cool:

Yeah, I had a swirly drink with him. I don't think Jason Bourne would have a swirly drink.
You never know what a spy might do to throw people off the scent.

Ah, good to know....so does he have the waspy English accent too...enquiring minds and all...
Not usually, but my fake English isn’t nearly as bad as Brad Pitt’s.

Back