Where are you from ?

Palm Coast Florida here. Between St Augustine and Daytona. Seemed like a great idea 5+ years ago and the Winters here are to die for. But, the people here are in a lesser state of evolution and thus I'll be going back to the motherland of the northeast next year. Keying in on coastal Maine or the mountains of New Hampshire.

Born and raised at the eastern end of LA County (Claremont, CA.), I came east in the late 80s and settled in Northern Virginia early in the 90s and have been here ever since - it’s about 70 miles to the PRS factory directly through Washington DC for me.

I've lived in Virginia Beach (VA), Fairfax (VA), Groton (CT), Bangor (WA), Brussels (Belgium), Fairfax (VA - again), and now Loudoun County (VA).

I attended 19 different elementary, jurnior high, and high schools...and two universities.

I have no accent...just flat, deadpan American accent.

what’s different about the people over there?

Palm Coast Florida here. Between St Augustine and Daytona. Seemed like a great idea 5+ years ago and the Winters here are to die for. But, the people here are in a lesser state of evolution and thus I'll be going back to the motherland of the northeast next year. Keying in on coastal Maine or the mountains of New Hampshire.

what are you a sub captain?

I've lived in Virginia Beach (VA), Fairfax (VA), Groton (CT), Bangor (WA), Brussels (Belgium), Fairfax (VA - again), and now Loudoun County (VA).

I attended 19 different elementary, jurnior high, and high schools...and two universities.

I have no accent...just flat, deadpan American accent.

what are you a sub captain?

I wasn't...but my father was.
0867005.jpg

Back