When you own too much gear.

Steve Judge was or is part owner. TBH I've lost contact with most of the guys there and had most of my contact with them doing horn rentals.

I should also point out I worked out of the Washington location but made trips to Dav store frequently.

I was sure bummed going there last month. Not much guitar stuff anymore.

Wife had her annual cookie bake with her sisters so son and I were ordered out of the house.

We looked at guitars!!!

Cool to hear that Steve took the place over.

I would be bummed about the lack of guitar gear, too. Back in the early/mid 80s, that was the best place in the Quad Cities for guitar gear.

“Right Said Les”!!

Hey - you said this first! (I just didn't know that in the other thread.)

giphy.gif

Maybe the thread should have been named “when you have too much gear for your storage space”!!

Holder of the patent for the “floating ballcock”! :confused:

It’s also known as a float valve. Controls the water coming into the tank.

Once your country transitions from the chamber pot to the flush toilet, you’ll find it very useful! ;)

Last edited:
It’s also known as a float valve. Controls the water coming into the tank.

Once your country transitions from the chamber pot to the flush toilet, you’ll find it very useful! ;)

Hey!! We have the Earth Closet! :D:D

And without John Logie Baird, most of us would have nothing to point our furniture at!;)

I've looked at pictures on here and say, "man, that guy has toooooo much gear", and a beautiful place to hold it all. Believe me, if I could, I would. I'm not jelly though....;-)

Back