When will my guitar arrive?

Dude...

All good things come to those who wait

A watched pot never boils

Pour yourself a dram, and fire up a stoogie. It'll be worth the wait, and then some.

im wondering if it means it will be the end of the week or beginning. Probably the end though im guessing. Hopefully its a little sooner than friday though so that it will ship sometime that week instead of the week after.

Sign off days are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:23 PM. The UPS truck picks up the shipping pallets at 2:45 PM. It takes 4 minutes to pack the guitar in a shipping box, another 2 to verify the shipping label, and 7 minutes to transport the guitar from packaging to the loading dock. Then five minutes to wrap the pallet for shipping. That's 18 minutes total, so if your guitar is signed off in the first four minutes, it will make the UPS shipment that day.

But, if it's Thursday, there's a complication. Thursday is Shawn's cheat day, and he goes to the vending machine for a pack of Ho-Ho's. Being a creature of habit, he gets his Ho-Ho's at 2:25 PM unless he's interrupted. If by chance he's running late, he's irritable and slightly less than charitable and tends to forget common courtesy and he will generally cut in front of the transfer cart full of guitars. The problem is, he is immediately wracked with guilt, and always - ALWAYS - stops whoever is pulling the cart to apologize. That delays the cart by five minutes, meaning your guitar misses shipping out that day.

So, send Shawn a box of Ho-Hos. That'll get you your guitar early.

Sign off days are Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:23 PM. The UPS truck picks up the shipping pallets at 2:45 PM. It takes 4 minutes to pack the guitar in a shipping box, another 2 to verify the shipping label, and 7 minutes to transport the guitar from packaging to the loading dock. Then five minutes to wrap the pallet for shipping. That's 18 minutes total, so if your guitar is signed off in the first four minutes, it will make the UPS shipment that day.

But, if it's Thursday, there's a complication. Thursday is Shawn's cheat day, and he goes to the vending machine for a pack of Ho-Ho's. Being a creature of habit, he gets his Ho-Ho's at 2:25 PM unless he's interrupted. If by chance he's running late, he's irritable and slightly less than charitable and tends to forget common courtesy and he will generally cut in front of the transfer cart full of guitars. The problem is, he is immediately wracked with guilt, and always - ALWAYS - stops whoever is pulling the cart to apologize. That delays the cart by five minutes, meaning your guitar misses shipping out that day.

Note taken!!!

Hopefully you'll be able to wish me a happy birthday, the same day I wish you a happy NGD!

Happy Birthday DreamTheaterRules :)

6 months wait and still nothing. I pinged the dealer today and they said they are not expecting it to be ready until March now. Ah well, all good things to those who wait, hopefully!

Happy Birthday DreamTheaterRules :)

6 months wait and still nothing. I pinged the dealer today and they said they are not expecting it to be ready until March now. Ah well, all good things to those who wait, hopefully!

Man that's quite a wait! I'm looking at getting an artist package next. hopefully it won't be that bad of a wait cause I'll have my cu24 to keep my company when it gets here.

I was just thinking the same thing! Plus, I didn’t even get anything for my birthday! (Yet).

ah, see? Now this sounds like a love story... "My life seems meaningless until I met you." Just change that til "My life seems meaningless until the day the guy in a brown truck delivered you to my door step."

If it’s what I really really hope it is, please read Bodia’s tutorials and get some pics up NOW so we can see that beaut!!!!

P.s. and ironically, you got your birthday present before I did! :(

Welp. Hopefully the pictures work. But here it is! My first core custom 24 in fire red burst. I'm still in disbelief that this is actually mine.
bCOCi

I love it so much. All the anxiety from waiting for it vanished as soon as I realized it was mine (my dealer played a joke on me and I didn't know it was mine when I opened the case. Was pretty funny)

Back