When will 35th Anniversary Models start to Ship to dealers?

I DON"T BELIEVE THIS!
They sold it while I was typing the previous post.
Wow. Yeah. There are a few out there. Unfortunately, to get a backup S2, I'd need a backup wife . I've got an SE semi hollow now.
And I take responsibility for my ignorance ... not like me because I normally research everything to death ... but I had the foolish notion that preordering from the #3 PRS dealer would get me one of the first to hit the streets ... not one of the last. I also quite frankly pulled the trigger because they plaster all over their website, including on the specific listing, that have have "risk free" returns. That, as it turns out, is not the case. Enjoy yours! I did research the S2's to death. They are great guitars. My SE is a great value and a great guitar. Can't wait to step up to the S2.

Last edited:
I have the exact same guitar on order from Moore and this sucks if true...at least you have heard from them.
Have you heard anything from them? I just reached out to them via their chat, they said to text ... but nothing back (kind of annoying). It would be nice if once a month or so they just sent out a status, even if it said the same thing every month. How long would that take?

Thanks! You must have ordered before me. interesting, I was thinking of maybe upgrading to a core ... but I think I'd really just like the S2 (so feel free to get that Core!) :)

Thanks! You must have ordered before me. interesting, I was thinking of maybe upgrading to a core ... but I think I'd really just like the S2 (so feel free to get that Core!) :)

They have a brown one there now but I'm not a fan of those so much...grey, faded blue....so if one comes in I will. I ordered on Oct 31.19

SO ... after factory closing pushed the delivery of my S2 to ... well, who knows when ... I decided to make an offer on a core from Moore Music (Moore Guitars, Indiana). Rob had already offered to "swap" my money out for another guitar in stock if I was tired of waiting (and I was ... but really was resigned to waiting it out until covid-19 hit)
Made an offer, Rob was great, we made a deal after a little back and forth ... but then we ran into a little hiccup with the deal ... just something unforeseen, and I'm not going into details here, but, I wanted to Post that throughout the whole thing Rob was pleasant, upfront, straightforward and professional.
And the most important part, there came a time when he had to choose to give-in a little to the customer to resolve the situation, or tell me that no, he was going to stand hard with his decision (and he would have been well within his rights to do so). He made the choice to meet me more than half-way to resolve the situation.
I truly appreciate it. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Moore Music. You don't often run into businesses that are willing to do what is in the best interest of their customer; Rob was and did. (They say that on their website ... but doesn't everybody??)
Thank you, Rob ... and now I can't wait for my beauty to come. Violet Smokeburst Cu24-08 . Pics will follow once it gets here.

I just wanted to give Rob his props here on this forum, as I would surely come to rant if I felt I was done wrong by someone ... want to be equally quick to recognize good people :)

SO ... after factory closing pushed the delivery of my S2 to ... well, who knows when ... I decided to make an offer on a core from Moore Music (Moore Guitars, Indiana). Rob had already offered to "swap" my money out for another guitar in stock if I was tired of waiting (and I was ... but really was resigned to waiting it out until covid-19 hit)
Made an offer, Rob was great, we made a deal after a little back and forth ... but then we ran into a little hiccup with the deal ... just something unforeseen, and I'm not going into details here, but, I wanted to Post that throughout the whole thing Rob was pleasant, upfront, straightforward and professional.
And the most important part, there came a time when he had to choose to give-in a little to the customer to resolve the situation, or tell me that no, he was going to stand hard with his decision (and he would have been well within his rights to do so). He made the choice to meet me more than half-way to resolve the situation.
I truly appreciate it. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Moore Music. You don't often run into businesses that are willing to do what is in the best interest of their customer; Rob was and did. (They say that on their website ... but doesn't everybody??)
Thank you, Rob ... and now I can't wait for my beauty to come. Violet Smokeburst Cu24-08 . Pics will follow once it gets here.

I just wanted to give Rob his props here on this forum, as I would surely come to rant if I felt I was done wrong by someone ... want to be equally quick to recognize good people :)
That's very cool. The gang at Moore is way cool to deal with.

So I ended up taking that tobacco Core they had in stock instead of waiting for God knows how long. I'm ok with it...it's a beauty and I'll have it Tuesday. Rob was great to work with.
lol. I saw that one disappear from their website. I decided to go for the violet smokeburst for the same reason .... no telling when they'll be back up and then when will S2's get produced, etc.
Mine sadly was supposed to be here Last Thursday, but Fedex is having an issue with the local ground station ... can't go pick it up, isn't out for delivery ... hoping to get it Monday. also hoping it's not damaged from spending 3-5 days in a Fedex trailer ... they had pictures on the news of stacks of undelivered packages outside in their lot because they were out of space ... Hampton, VA ... ridiculous

I ordered my SE from Sweetwater back toward the end of April. It took a month to arrive.
I ordered my CE24 back in mid febuary and im still waiting for sweetwater to receive it. initially it looked like November then I was told maybe augus. the wait is brutal

I got a WL HB 594 from Moore. Rob was very good to deal with and gave me a good deal. It took a long ass time too because something happened with the batch and then covid hit, but man was it worth the wait. Once it got in stock they had it shipped to me the next day.

Back