When did Kirk Fletcher become a PRS user?

matonanjin

One of my favorite guitarists is Kirk Fletcher. I first saw him play on the Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea cruise. Unbelievable chops and I also got to meet him and just a really nice guy. But I've always seen him with a Les Paul.

I just saw him on the TrueFire Fireside broadcast and he's playing a PRS!!!! did this happen a while back and I just found out? Or is this new news?

This is a horrible photo I fully realize. But can anybody tell from this, or already know, what he is playing?

zexZdlT.jpg

One of my favorite guitarists is Kirk Fletcher. I first saw him play on the Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea cruise. Unbelievable chops and I also got to meet him and just a really nice guy. But I've always seen him with a Les Paul.

I just saw him on the TrueFire Fireside broadcast and he's playing a PRS!!!! did this happen a while back and I just found out? Or is this new news?

This is a horrible photo I fully realize. But can anybody tell from this, or already know, what he is playing?

zexZdlT.jpg
The TRC says DGT so that's my guess.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but thanks;). I saw the TRC but couldn't make out what it said.
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound sarcastic. It was just a quick reply. The TRC isn't real obvious from that angle but since I have two DGT's with a third in the pipeline, I recognized it.

Back