Wheel-O-Forum

If you still need a player, put me in line, and tell me when it's just before my turn. this is a bit confusing for the brain damaged

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;55089 said:
When is my next turn? I'd like to solve it.

You are after Sergio. There is a playing order in the OP just under the used letter board. Basically, each player will guess a letter. If the letter is not there, their turn is over. If the letter is there, they get a chance to solve. If they pass or get it wrong, their turn is over. If a player elects to try to solve without guessing a letter first and gets it wrong, their turn is over. When your turn is over, it's on to the next player an you go to the back of the line.

If you still need a player, put me in line, and tell me when it's just before my turn. this is a bit confusing for the brain damaged

Roddie passes, so you are up now, Bennett.

Last edited:
There are 2 "T"s. Solve or pass to Alan. (deadline 9am Sat morning)

I'll take a stab before retiring for the night...back tomorrow after 9 AM but it won't be my turn anyway. Here goes....I think I have it! Back in the morning.

"Welcome to the official PRS forum"

I'll take a stab before retiring for the night...back tomorrow after 9 AM but it won't be my turn anyway. Here goes....I think I have it! Back in the morning.

"Welcome to the official PRS forum"

BING! BING! BING! BING! BING! BING! BING!

You got it!

I made the first game easy so you guys would get the hang of game play. The next one will be a bit harder....

BING! BING! BING! BING! BING! BING! BING!

You got it!

I made the first game easy so you guys would get the hang of game play. The next one will be a bit harder....

Yeah sure....undermine my total cleverness with implied and directly stated simplicity....got that with NO letters, man. :adore:

:D:D:D:D

Back