Wheel-O-Forum

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
Wheel-O-Forum Game

Welcome to rugerpc's Wheel-O-Forum Game.

This is my obvious ripoff of a popular TV game show. Game play will proceed as follows. Each player will have a maximum of 2 turns. The FIRST half of your turn can be either a guess at a letter or a try at solving the puzzle. The Second half or your turn (if you didn't attempt to solve in the first half) must be an attempt to solve. Players lose their turns when they:

• guess an incorrect letter or a letter already guessed;

• make an incorrect guess at a solution;

• take too long to make their next move;

• Pass to the next player.

If a player passes and you are next in line - go ahead and post, you do not need to wait until the player's deadline occurs.

On your first turn in a game, you may only guess a consonant. On your second turn or thereafter, you may guess a consonant or a vowel... The use of search engines of any kind is strictly prohibited.

The first member to post will be the first player and the next members can line up with encouraging posts for the first and solidify their place in line. The first game will be limited to five (5) players. Please join the game during the FIRST round. The player next in line at the end of the game gets the first shot at the new game. A new order of play for that game will form as members line up...

Please do not ruin the game for others by guessing or solving out of turn. Spectators are welcome to post, just not letters or guesses or hints.

Your patience will be needed for this game because after each guess, I must update the board. It is also possible that players may lose their turns due to them and me not having a matching on-line schedule. That will just have to be the way it goes. I will try to make reasonable deadlines for play.

Each player will get a deadline that hopefully matches when they are usually on the Forum and also which allows for me to get some sleep, eat, do some work and play a bit of guitar

OK! Here we go! The first game is here and the category is "PHRASE"
The first member to post gets to start this game.

The Board:
Game1Board_zpse426f835.jpg

Used letter board:
Game1Used_zpsadb28ad9.jpg
]

docbennett WINS this game

A new game will be up soon...

Last edited:
I'd like to solve the puzzle. [Ahem...] When it's my turn. ;)

"Typical of the abrasive PRS crowd"

What do I win? You know... when it's my turn?

Awe crap. I did it wrong, didn't I.

Last edited:
]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;55018 said:
I'd like to solve the puzzle. [Ahem...] When it's my turn. ;)

"Typical of the abrasive PRS crowd"

What do I win? You know... when it's my turn?

Awe crap. I did it wrong, didn't I.

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg

wait your turn please!

Crap. I knew I did it wrong. So many rules.

So many.

[curls up in fetal position on floor]

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;55022 said:
Crap. I knew I did it wrong. So many rules.

So many.

[curls up in fetal position on floor]

Without rules, there'd be no rules. And the next thing you know, freedom would be breaking out all over the place. And we can't have that, can we?

Back