Wheel-O-Forum Game (2)

Hmm, tough one... May I have an R?

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg

OH, Sorry! No "R"s. Play passes back to Alan. You have until 9am Eastern Tuesday.

Let's see if I can do this without breaking the rules...:dontknow:

How about an M?

Let's see if I can do this without breaking the rules...:dontknow:

How about an M?

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg

OH, Sorry! No "M"s. Play passes back to Bennett. You have until 10am Eastern Tuesday.

Alan - Sergio's "N"s didn't help as much as you thought they would, did they? I thought about your phrase, even started to use it, but the first guess of "T" and "N" would have given the whole thing away...

Last edited:
Can't I buy a vowell?? :p

I'll try another one that doesn't make any sense, and hope that it will leave the door open to my fellow players to solve.

"It's not the tint, it's the talk"

Makes no sense, but WTF who cares! :p

Can't I buy a vowell?? :p

I'll try another one that doesn't make any sense, and hope that it will leave the door open to my fellow players to solve.

"It's not the tint, it's the talk"

Makes no sense, but WTF who cares! :p

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg
nope, that's not it....

You could have had a vowel instead of your "H" since it was your second time through, but you only get to guess one letter per turn.

Play passes to Sergio...

Paging andy474x. Paging andy474x. Paging andy474x.

Andy - you have until 5pm to post or play will pass to Alan...

The L was. Not sure if the vowels thing was more helpful or not, but until this guess, I was really flailing for the last word. And still may be...

It's not the tint - it's the tool

The L was. Not sure if the vowels thing was more helpful or not, but until this guess, I was really flailing for the last word. And still may be...

It's not the tint - it's the tool

BING! BING! BING! BING! BING! BING! BING!

That's It!

The next game is up right here:

Game 3

Back