Wheel-O-Forum Game (2)

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
Welcome to rugerpc's Wheel-O-Forum Game.
OK! Here we go! The next game is here and the category is "PHRASE"

The Board:
Game2Board_zps9be4b244.jpg

Used letter board:
Game2Used_zpsc4b0a20a.jpg

THIS game's contestant playing order (current player in red):
Game Winner: alantig
docbennett
sergiodeblanc
andy474x

This is my obvious ripoff of a popular TV game show.
Each player will have 2 plays per turn.
The FIRST HALF of your turn can be either a guess at a letter or a try at solving the puzzle.
The SECOND HALF of your turn (if you didn't attempt to solve in the first half) must be an attempt to solve.
Players lose their turns when they:

• guess an incorrect letter or a letter already guessed;

• make an incorrect guess at a solution;

• take too long to make their next move;

• Pass to the next player.

Once your turn is over, you go to the end of the line and must wait for your turn to come around again.

If a player passes and you are next in line - go ahead and post, you do not need to wait until the player's deadline occurs.

On your first turn in a game, you may only guess a consonant. On your second turn or thereafter, you may guess a consonant or a vowel... The use of search engines of any kind is strictly prohibited.

If you want to play, simply post that you're in. The game will be limited to five (5) players. Please join the game during the FIRST round. The player next in line at the end of the game gets the first shot at the new game. A new order of play for that game will form as members line up...

Please do not ruin the game for others by guessing or solving out of turn. Spectators are welcome to post, just not letters or guesses or hints.

Your patience will be needed for this game because after each guess, I must update the board. It is also possible that players may lose their turns due to them and me not having a matching on-line schedule. That will just have to be the way it goes. I will try to make reasonable deadlines for play.

Each player will get a deadline that hopefully matches when they are usually on the Forum and also which allows for me to get some sleep, eat, do some work and play a bit of guitar.

Last edited:
Oh - and not such a big window for me this time - if I don't follow up by 10 PM Eastern, pass my turn.

Wait...do I not understand the rules? Wasn't Alan supposed to solve or pass?

Edit...yeah Alan...gotta solve or pass....check the rules, and also post # 4. Thanks. Innocent mistake, due to the incredible pressure involved!

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg

Alan was supposed to solve or pass....

Play passes to Bennett... I'll give you until 9am Eastern Monday...

Sorry - misread the rules yesterday and thought it was two letters. DOH!

And I think I had it - gonna PM ruger to see...

I'll solve...and, if I thought about it until the deadline, I'd probably get it. But, new dead line, and I guess Sergio is after me.

OK...here goes...

"It's not the teat- it's the trap"

You can interpret that anyway you want. :laugh:

I'll solve...and, if I thought about it until the deadline, I'd probably get it. But, new dead line, and I guess Sergio is after me.

OK...here goes...

"It's not the teat- it's the trap"

You can interpret that anyway you want. :laugh:

buzz_zpsa7c58962.jpg

Uh... No.

Play passes to Sergio. I' be checking back in Monday morning.

Back