What's your favorite PRS to play.

Love the T and B pickups in this. By far the best sounding/playing PRS I've owned.

9UWU4hv.jpg

Omagaaaadddd!!!

Love that colour.

Thank you. The color and the vertical and horizontal grain are amazing. Pix don’t do it justice. I got it in a trade a few months ago for an amp.

My plan was to flip the guitar because I wasn’t a PRS player but from the first strum I knew there was something unique and special about this guitar. So much so that I have a Gibson Murphy Lab on order that I’ve been waiting on for 1.5 years and my plan is to sell it when it finally arrives. It’s taken me over 25 years to find the one…and I’ve found it.

Thank you. The color and the vertical and horizontal grain are amazing. Pix don’t do it justice. I got it in a trade a few months ago for an amp.

My plan was to flip the guitar because I wasn’t a PRS player but from the first strum I knew there was something unique and special about this guitar. So much so that I have a Gibson Murphy Lab on order that I’ve been waiting on for 1.5 years and my plan is to sell it when it finally arrives. It’s taken me over 25 years to find the one…and I’ve found it.

You’ve probably already told, but what year is it.

And if you haven’t given it, it’s own thread, I think it’s very worthy (hint hint).

Check my avatar. If it’s a big gig, it’s the one one the left. II do use thicker sounding PRS for small groups, but that’s the one. Every time I pick it up I get the same thrill as I do when I haven’t seen my girlfriend for a day or two. Unbelievable quickening of the pulse. Then rapture.

You all have some awesome beautiful guitars! I honestly couldn't pick a favorite, but if my life depended on it, I suppose my Studio with my MEV a close second, but I truly love all of them and play all of them as I said in my "Meet the family" post lol. Now I'm off to play my Santana Retro

It’s my 2008 Korina McCarty that I bought in 2009 during the “buy a new PRS and get a free pickup swap done by the PTC” recession promotion. The McCarty pickups sounded quite good, I went with 5708s and they are pure bliss in this guitar, especially the neck p/u.

It’s got Jescar FW57110 Stainless frets, bone nut, Mann 2300 adjustable bridge and Schroeder locking studs. The wood, strap buttons and tuners are still stock.

Back